The advantages of using HubSpot
On the HubSpot introduction page we already described the integrated character of HubSpot. But what are the advantages of using HubSpot for you as a marketing manager or business owner?
What's in it for me? How can you profit from using HubSpot in your Inbound Marketing strategy?
1. Publishing and editing content is easier than ever.
HubSpot contains a sophisticated, user-friendly Content Management System (CMS). With this you can easily:
- Add and edit text, images, and videos.
- Create a blog and write, compose, and publish blog articles.
This helps you to draw visitors to your website
If you want your visitors to return to your website, your website should not be static. If you publish new remarkable content on your website and blog, visitors have a reason to return and to register for RSS updates or e-mail newsletters.
2. More interesting content = more pages = a better findability
HubSpot helps you to get found in the best way. It is easy to:
- Get found by finding long tail keywords by using the Keyword Grader module.
- Monitor incoming links using Link builder.
- Optimise your existing web pages using Page grader.
What are the advantages?
HubSpot helps you from the very first step using long tail keywords. The software assists you in each step by showing you where to place the right keywords, for instance in page titles, meta tags, and the meta description. Web pages optimised like this get found in search engines like Google. In addition to that, you can constantly monitor web pages on inbound links. Are web pages well optimised for SEO criteria? Are inbound links valuable, do they contain the right keywords, and are there enough valuable links?
3. Quickly publish and promote content on social media
HubSpot provides social media management tools for promoting your content to the right target groups (buyer personas). Then you can easily:
- Add Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare to the Promotion module of HubSpot.
- Promote each blog article individually in relevant LinkedIn groups.
- Publish articles automatically on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Manage comments on your web pages and blog articles, because you receive automatic notifications.
If things can be done automatically, why not utilise it? Inbound Marketing is all about sharing remarkable content, and that takes time. Whatever can be done quickly and efficiently should be done so.
4. Effective lead generation campaign
Once you start sharing your expertise, you draw interested visitors to your website. With HubSpot those visitors can be converted into leads very easily. It is also easy to:
- Create Call to Action (CTA) buttons. These CTA's stimulate visitors to register for more remarkable content.
- Create landing pages. Landing pages contain a form through which visitors receive additional remarkable content. By filling in the form, visitors become leads.
- Compose e-mails to inform visitors and leads and to thank them for downloading additional content.
HubSpot provides you with user-friendly tools to convert visitors directly into leads. Use HubSpot's monitoring tools to measure which techniques work well and which could be improved. Which form, CTA, or landing page could be improved, and why?
With this, we have come to the end of the list of benefits. Do you still wonder if HubSpot can help you with Marketing and Sales?
Feel free to make an appointment with us to discuss the possibilities for your company. Or call us now: +31(0)318-542712 or +31(0)6-41718008.